Random musings & rants of a girl who is attempting to do and have it all while raising her little person.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Weigh-In for January 2010


I lost another 3.1lbs! Yay!

I started at 144.8lbs and currently weight 135.1lbs, which is a loss of almost 10lbs! Double yay!

My goal for January was to lose a few lbs by the end of the month. I started eating better (more often with less snacking), cut out alcohol during the week and greatly increased my water consumption. I got more active using my Wii and even went out for a run or two. Admittedly, I have done next to nothing active during the last two weeks but I stuck with the eating. I'll be back on it come Monday and I'm really hoping to get our with M using my new jogging stroller.

I think this is the motivation I needed to push me further. It isn't so much as losing more weight but rather feeling fit & healthy. I'm turning 33 (gulp!) this weekend and this is the best gift I could have given to myself.


1 comment:

  1. Wooo hoooo! Way to go, amazing job! Hope it warms up a bit so you can get out jogging and try the new stroller!

    ReplyDelete